Tuesday 14 October 2014

Fruit Fast & Feeling Fantastic

I have been doing a "fruit fast" for the last three days. Eating just fruit, and also a few nuts in the morning to help absorb a supplement. But mostly just fresh fruit - apples, mandarins, blueberries, and strawberries. I have sooo much energy now. Feeling amazing. Now I know what Annette Larkins means. Annette says she has so much energy, if she could bottle it and sell it she would be rich.

I will call it a fast just for convenience, technically it is a "partial fast". There are actually many ways of fasting, it doesn't just mean abstinence from all food and drink which is called an "absolute fast". 

Walking through the food court. Mannnnn it is so freakin' tempting. Fatty foods and meats are a hundred times more desirable when abstaining. And my sense of smell is more than ten times as acute. I can taste the subtle flavours in my blueberries. Something that was lost on me before. 





No comments:

Post a Comment